With Coronavirus picking up pace across the world. With Globally 6065 confirmed cases. In China 5997 confirmed, 9239 suspected, 1239 severe & 132 deaths. The Virus may turn into a Global Pandemic if not stopped at the Right Time.
With India coming under the High-Risk Category as India shares a border with China as well as has huge trade with China, chances of the Coronavirus reaching India is very High!
We need to prepare for the worse & hence Febbrisia recommends you to follow the advisories given by the Recognized Medical Organizations such as WHO & the Government and not fall prey to fake WhatsApp Broadcasts.
WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough;
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of a novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
To get live Situation Reports from WHO, Visit